To program your TV, DVD, and AUDIO devices using this method follow these steps:
1. Turn on all the electronic devices (TV, DVD, AUDIO) you want to program the remote to operate.
2. Press [OK], then [MUTE] together until the power / mode buttons illuminate in slow-rotation.
3. a. To program your TV, locate the 3-digit code for your brand in the TV Setup Code list and enter it on the keypad of the remote control. Entry of the correct code will cause your TV to turn off. If multiple codes are listed for your brand, you may have to try several different codes until your TV turns off.
b. As soon as you have entered a 3-digit code that turns your TV off, press [MUTE].
- If the TV turns back on, press [OK] to lock in the code. The power / mode buttons will blink 3- times and go out.
- If the TV does not turn back on, enter a different 3-digit setup code until your TV turns back on. Then press [OK] to lock in the code. The power / mode buttons will blink 3-times and go out.
4. To program your DVD, refer to the DVD Setup Code lists and repeat steps 2 and 3 above.
5. To program your AUDIO equipment, refer to the AUDIO Setup Code list and repeat steps 2 and 3 above.