1. First, turn on your TV/DVD combination device and install a DVD.
2. Next, program your remote to operate the TV functions.
- Using the Code Entry Programming method described here, find a TV Setup Code that operates the TV functions (Power, Vol, Mute, Ch, 0-9) of your TV / DVD unit.
3. Last, program your remote to operate the DVD functions.
- Using the Code Entry Programming method described here, enter, lock and test each 3-digit DVD Setup Code for your brand until a code is found that operates the transport functions (PLAY, STOP, REW, FWD, PAUSE, REC) of your TV / DVD unit.
- Before you can test for the correct DVD setup code, you must first press the [MODE] button, then [DVD] button to put the remote in its DVD mode.
Please sign in to leave a comment.