If you have complete loss of cable tv service, please make sure to check the following;
- Ensure the digital box is plugged in and powered on.
- If the TV is connected with a white Coax cable, Ensure TV is on channel 3.
- If your TV is connected with a black HDMI cable, ensure the TV is on the same HDMI feed as the HDMI port on the back or side of the TV and the box is powered on.
- Ensure main cable line is connected to the digital box securely as well as cable line from the box to the TV.
- If there is no reception on all TV’s (3 or more) reset the amplifier. (An amplifier is an electronic device that boost (make stronger) the signal to your TV. It improves your TV signal strength. The amplifier requires power so it can be located by checking your nearest outlet next to the main cable line.
If the above steps did not resolve your issue please call the Contact Center at 242-601-2200. The support agent will further troubleshoot and/or schedule a technician if necessary.